As an individual ages, the skin in their face changes; it begins to sag and become loose. This can make the lower face look rectangular. A facelift can restore the youthful, heart-like shape of your face. Ask Dr. Trenton C. Jones, M.D. about a facelift in Utah County, Salt Lake County, and Utah County, Utah, if:
– The skin in your face is loosening
– Your cheeks are sagging
– You have extra skin hanging from your jaw (jowls)
– Creases under your eyes and around your lower lip and chin are becoming deeper
– You have excess fat in your neck
– Bands of skin in your neck have become visible (platysmal bands)
How Can I Prepare for a Facelift?
To prepare for a facelift, our plastic surgeon may ask you to:
– Get a medical evaluation or a lab test
– Adjust your current medications or take certain medicines
– Stop smoking
– Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs, like aspirin, as they can increase bleeding
Dr. Trenton C. Jones, M.D. will give you special instructions about what to do on the night before and the morning of your surgery. You will also be informed about how anesthesia will be used during your facelift. Your instructions will also cover post-operative care and follow-up appointments. When planning for your facelift, make sure you have someone to drive you to and from your surgery. It is also important that you have someone to stay with you for at least the first night after the surgery.
We encourage you to contact Cascade Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how a facelift can benefit you.
Take Action Today
Schedule your consultation, and let's make your dream a reality.Schedule Consultation